From:
Carolyn Westcott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:46:56 +0100
We started using this in our NICU - in England - a year ago and have had
no problems with it. That is not to say I agree with it's use, but it is
probably better than the low birth weight formula we were mixing with
Mums milk before that.
Of course there are different types on the market, that may make a
difference, and we do start with a low strength mix and then increase it
gradually.
We have not noticed a problem with absorption.
Regards,
--
Carolyn Westcott RN IBCLC