From:
Debbie Wirtel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:19:43 EDT
If a mom has a history of low progesterone and needs progesterone therapy to
maintain a pregnancy, must she wean a toddler when she discovers she is
pregnant?

I've search the archives, but I really can't find a direct answer to this.  Do
the progesterone levels need to be high in pregnancy and does BF lower the
progesterone levels and is this dangerous for the mom I'm helping?

Thank you.
Deb Wirtel