From:
Marie Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 12:24:03 -0500
Belinda wrote:
>So daycare centers etc are those slaves and servents of those upper-class
>women, ABM and bottles are the wet nurses of that time.
I call that one of the "diseases of affluence" like obesity and heart
disease. When material posessions are more important than people - we all
get diseased. I think we have a couple of generations of overeaters (the
avg. weight of Americans keeps going up) because we did not breastmilk
(biological reasons) or given that intimate breastfeeding time early on
(psychological reason). Widespread lack of breastfeeding has changed so
many things!

Marie Schulte LLLL & MOM
from the computer known as
Visit the