From:
Pardee Hinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 17:23:32 -0500
We have ordered the P--I--S pump for the lactation center and have sold them
fairly rapidly.  So far, mothers seem pleased with it.  I am not recommending it
for moms with difficulties yet as I do not have a track record.  I am requesting
that the mothers who purchase it from us let us know how they like it.

Ruth also asked about returns.  I suppose we will treat them like other
products.  We do not make a practice of taking returns; however, if a mother is
not pleased, we will take something back to keep a happy customer.  If there are
many such returns, we simply do not continue stocking the product.

Our pricing follows the mark-up formula for outpatient lactation supplies which
is a lower formula than that used for inpatient acute care supplies.  If anyone
wants more specific information, call or email me (704-543-2241 /

Pardee Hinson, MPH, IBCLC
Charlotte, NC