From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:27:59 -0700
This is exactly my scenario. I've put clear instructions on my site since about which emailadress to use for what questions and that any questions regarding any breastfeeding issue are seen as email consult and charged with ¤15,00.
I hardly get anymore extra emails in between and most moms ask to send a bill when they come for advice again. The message comes around quite fast

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC, LLL in southern Netherlands