From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:38:57 -0800
HI All,
One thing I forgot to mention in my case history is that my mom ate no
dairy.  She hates milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.  Now, she may very well have
ate processed/manufactured foods that had some dairy in them, but nothing
that was "from the source" if you know what I mean.  I, too, have speculated
at reflux and dairy allergy, but why would reflux stop as soon as soy ABM
was introduced?  I am still stumped as to a definite cause, and will most
likely never know for sure, but boy do I wish I could go back in time and be
a fly on the wall to take it all in and see for myself what really happened.
Thanks for all of your ideas at helping me to try and sort out this history
mystery.
Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
ICQ#4681696