From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:27:29 EST
Dear Friends:
    The book "Black Woman's Guide to Breastfeeding" by  Katharine Barber
contains the most lengthy discussion of sex  of any  book about breastfeeding for
parents that I have ever read.
    As there are many books about breastfeeding for parents  in the US, I
wondered about the impact of different cultures; that difference  seems to be
illustrated in this book. When I remembered all the other books of a  similar
theme that I had read, I noticed the absence of information in  them.
    warmly,

Nikki Lee RN, MS, Mother of 2, IBCLC, CCE, CIMI
craniosacral  therapy practitioner
_www.myspace.com/adonicalee

_ (http://www.myspace.com/adonicalee)