From:
Marni Raney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:17:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/00 10:11:01 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I'm sorry, but I don't put these people's rights not to be offended on the
same level as the rights of people of all skin colors, mental and physical
abilities, and of both sexes to have equal opportunities.  There will always
be a few people who are offended by whatever, including breastfeeding in
public -- but they need to get over it, not be catered to.  That is, of
course, assuming that people *want* a culture/society where women can
breastfeed their children wherever they want to without being harrassed.

Love it!  What about me? I'm offended by women who bottle feed formula,
influencing another generation not to breastfeed.
~Marni Raney J.M. (just a mom)