From:
Debra Madonna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:58:30 -0500
Hi,
I've been gathering research on this issue
and you can find it on my web site at
http://www.storytellerdesign.com/frogrivers.html
and go to Hormone/Endocrine Disruptors.

Many people are looking at this issue.  No answers right now, just many questions and concerns

I actually came to all this research by looking for info on soy and it's affect on menopause, and that took me to soy and infant formula.  If soy has hormonal affects on menopausal women, what effect does soy have on infants, especially when it's the only food they get for several months?

That's just one of the questions.

Debra Madonna