From:
Helen M Woodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 02:58:24 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Date:    Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:12:06 EST
 From:    Liz Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: seeking samples of hospital policies

 The hospital where I work plans to draft its first-ever "breastfeeding
 policy."  Hooray! We are advancing breastfeeding promotion in small but
 noticeable steps ....

Liz, this is a great step.  Have you thought about going to the top first by
looking at your Baby Friendly USA site or going to Baby Friendly UK, the url
for the latter is
www.babyfriendly.org.uk
it makes sense to look at what you should be basing your policy on.  I am
sure someone else will be able to give you the US site or snailmail address.

Helen Woodman, National Childbirth Trust Breastfeeding Counsellor,
Storrington, West Sussex UK.   Have you visited the NCT UK site?
www.nct-online.org    Support NCT as you shop with NCT Maternity Sales
www.nctms.co.uk    Start at the top NCT Scotland site www.the-nct.org.uk