From:
Kris Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:03:33 -0600
Marjorie,
    Has this mom considered trying to turn this baby's day/night schedule
around, and sleep with baby so baby gets lots of skin to skin cuddling and
ad lib nursing during the night.  I have heard of some children who are then
able to get by on fewer feedings during the day while at the caregiver's,
especially if mom can come in and nurse during her lunch hour.
    Kristeen Rogers, RN, IBCLC
    Crystal Lake, IL