From:
Cheryl Parrott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:39:23 EST
There is a new magazine named Cookie...from Conde Nest group.  They  claim to
have "All the best for your family".  The premise is a  parenting/child type
set up for high end items.  Beautiful really, until  you turn to the Nestle
ad.  Hence, I sent the following letter:

I am contacting you to inform you I do not want to continue my  subscription.
 I am very disappointed to have found advertising for formula  in your
magazine.  As you state "All the best for your family"  I had  hoped to find a
breastfeeding friendly publication...since breastfeeding is  definitely the best.
Before you dismiss me as some breast-nut, please  consider that a magazine of
your caliber would most likely not  advertise/recommend some poor quality/off
brand clothing/car  seat/whatever.  You want the best, then formula is
definitely not it.   Otherwise, it is a gorgeous magazine.  Beautiful pictures, great
articles,  just disappointing formula representation.  Please contact me when
you  truly support the best for moms and babies and no longer accept
advertising from  formula manufacturers.

Cheryl  Parrott RN, BSN, IBCLC
Kokomo Indiana