From:
Maureen Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:22:02 -0500
I have been asked by a health care professional in my area to help her find
references for: pesticide levels in breast milk and breast cancer rates, and
the protective effect of breastfeeding on risk of breast cancer.She is
working with a local municipal committee to try to get levels of pesticide
use decreased in public areas in our region, because her research shows
increased breast cancer risk with pesticide use. She has already done a lit
search but is looking for additional references. If anyone has any relevant
references, could you please e-mail me privately as I am presently nomail.

Thanks

Maureen Kennedy PHN IBCLC
Ottawa