Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 07:31:56 -0500
I got a call from a family doctor today.  She is seeing a woman, primip,
who is at 18 weeks gestation.  She has uncomfortable engorgement and is
leaking enough milk to soak the bed at night.  The doctor did a
prolactin level which was at 259 or something, I've forgotten.  There
was no history of amenorrhea, difficulty getting pregnant or anything
like that.

Anyone ever hear of something like this?  Any ideas?

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC