From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:58:40 -0500
Regina, if the lack of vit D is the only issue here, it seems that vit D
supplementation could be done rather easily. In fact, it is done a lot when
it isn't even necessary, seems to me...so why not now, fergoodness' sake.

GEEZ.

Kathleen, who knows nothing about this condition.....but knows Vit D supp
is readily avail.