From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:13:23 -0600
Yaffa:
   Your long-distance diagnosis of systemic yeast sounds right on target. I
had never had a mother with this type of complaint until about 6 mo. ago.
Mother complained of an intense burning sensation which began as MER
commenced...and worsened during the feeding. Pain subsided slowly after
feeding was over, often taking up to 30 min. to vanish. At that time I
couldn't figure what might be happening, since her nipples looked fine and
were not the focus of the pain, but rather the entire breast burned -
almost up to her collarbones. She finally gave up on the nursing...and in
retrospect I now realize the I was faced with my first case of a
far-advanced yeast situation.
    Can anyone tell me about how often this type of situation crops up?
The total burning  sensation in the breast is a complaint I rarely hear
from my mothers, which is why it stymied me the first time.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else in Scottsdale...the countdown begins!

Roberta