From:
Kimberly Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:15:12 -0400
I have received several private email requests for the phone
number of the compounding pharmacy here in Portland OR that makes up
prescriptions of Domperidone. I got the permission of a pharmacist and the
manager of the pharmacy to post it to Lactnet. They only need MD Rx for a
specific patient (not just for the clinic, for instance). They require
payment for Rx and ask that pt then submits bill to insurance for
reimbursment themselves. Hope this helps.
Lloyd Center Pharmacy
1249 Lloyd Center
Portland OR 97232
(503) 281-4161