From:
Evonne Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:10:29 EST
I know I am behind on the post but this tied in on both of these subjects.  A
good friend of mine had a traumatic weaning with her first child.  One of
those that weaned the day due back to work.  With her second child she wasn't
sure she was going to try again.  Then sometime in the pregnancy (it's been a
few years ago) she got the extra tissue and was told it was an extra breast.
Her statement to me was " the Dr. said I shoudn't breastfeed because of the
extra tissue, I guess God was really not wanting me to breastfeed this time".
Evonne
mailto:Evonne6kid
In middle Tennesse where the leaves are really getting pretty, finally