From:
sheila stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:17:28 -0500
I couldn't resist buying this book when I saw that the author used something
I wrote!

Right in the middle of the book the author attempts to prove that
breastfeeding advocates have a militant cult-like group, with Dr. Sears as
our god-like religious leader. She used an article I wrote for Compleat
Mother Magazine, "Ten Suggestions for Sucessful Nursing"  to prove it: See,
they even have their own Ten Commandments!

Luckily she didn't publish my name!

I wrote to Peggy Robins about her negative comments regarding lactation
supporters, and she wrote back to tell me that in a roundabout way, she was
hoping to help MORE women breastfeed, by getting breastfeeding women to stop
being so pushy. Huh?

Here's a website that pokes fun at her book, and offers you a logo for your
website if you qualify as a cultist:<
http://www.militantbreastfeedingcult.com>

Sheila Stubbs, LLLL in Ontario,
militant breastfeeding cultist, apparently.