From:
Traci Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:25:44 -0700
Hi All!
I've been lurking a learning for a long time now.
Actually, I've been in school full-time and don't get
to read the posts as much as I'd like to.

Anyway, I am in a Pathophysiology class this summer,
(I'm a BSN major), and I need a website I can post to
my class about that is realted to a specific
pathologic process that we will study. It can be
designed for patient education or info for the hcp.
Well, I just have to have something that pertains to
breastfeeding. We've just finished  genetics, so maybe
someone knows of a website that covers a genetic
disorder that affects breastfeeding. Are we all
thoroughly confused, now?

So, if you have one handy, that you really find
helpful and would be of interest/helpful to nursing
students, please send it my way.

Thanks so much for your knowledge and wisdom.

Traci Mills, in north Texas