Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:37:21 EDT
Jo-Ann,

I can tell you my personal experience. I returned to work 30 hours per week
when my son was 10 months old.  I never pumped. I went at lunch hours to
nurse him and never pumped throughout the day. My body adjusted to the change
(a little engorgement at first), and he drank juice and ate other foods while
I was gone. He hated the bottle, and wouldn't take it. That was my biggest
challenge. He nursed for 22 months.  No problems ever occured with my milk
supply.

Brenda Phipps, BS, IBCLC