From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 05:04:54 +0530
How about approaching it from a different angle?
Option 1:  If the parents are physically there talking to the nurse, odds
are your screen saver is up to protect personal information on the computer
itself.  A quick search shows several free calendar screen savers available.
Not only would you have the calendar, but it would be easier to read and
would have no formula adverts.

Before installing anything, check with your computer support team though.
They may have limitations on what your computer system can do.

Option 2:  Print a small calendar from Outlook or one of many free calendar
programs and put that next to the keyboard.  Again, no ads from formula
companies and no cost other than the paper and printer ink.

llp

Linda L Pohl, IBCLC, RLC
Phoenix (AZ, USA), Washington DC (USA), Chennai (India), Athens (Greece) in
4/08