From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:04:17 -0500
Dear Magda, I am glad that you are not in  a sanitarium, and that you have
had the courage and forethought to address fungus infections in your
country...even braving the vituperation, as you put it, and taking a lot of
abuse over it.

People who challenge the status quo may not be publically thanked, but they
also may be right. Keep going with your work on thrush. I find that often,
those who criticize have no other solution to offer a mother in extreme
pain.  ..which in itself, says a lot..

Keep up the good work. And yes, things may differ country by
country.....and it is hard to separate painful breastfeeding causes out
from amidst the mom's symptoms, etc....and overall discomfort.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://homepages.together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html