From:
Daniel Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:02:21 -0500
Dear Lactnetters:

Could anyone recommend an individual (as well as their place of work)
who is both knowledgeable and well-regarded in the area of kangaroo
care.  My Division of Neonatology will be having a Perinatal
conference on 4/5/00.  We already have booked Dr. Lawrence.
Obviously, she will be speaking about breastfeeding.  I know that it
is not directly related to this forum, but I thought I would give it
a try.

People can e-mail me their suggestions privately.

Thanks,

Danny Hirsch, MD
Westchester Medical Center
PS  Anyone interested in attending can e-mail me and will send out a
brochure, when it is out.