From:
Keitha Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:08:42 -0600
Patricia, that was someone else who posted about the approach to bottle
feeding moms.  I posted about the billboards in Mississippi (ones that I have
done locally and the Best Start ones that Mississippi WIC did last year).
But you and the original poster make a good point about enlisting the help of
bottle feeding moms in supporting and encouraging their friends in
breastfeeding and in making referrals so that their friends can get help with
breastfeeding.  Works here in Mississippi.

Keitha Whittaker, BS, IBCLC
WIC Breastfeeding Program Coordinator
Mississippi Gulf Coast District

Happy 3rd day of Spring, folks!  :)