Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 17:09:18 -0400
I'm looking for info on what the lactation climate is in Delaware,
specifically the Newark area.  What, if any, are the employment/pp
opportunities for an IBCLC who has been in private practice in Boston for
5 years, LLLL background, no formal med training, active pump rental
depot?  I've spoken w/ an area rep who was very discouraging, saying one
LC basically has the whole state sewn up.   If this is the case, I'd like
to take lessons from her!   Email privately.... thanks.

Ro Andersen, IBCLC (who currently has her hands full taking care of her
own small area of the world)