From:
Leslie Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:10:00 -0500
Now that I just sent a positive note on bf today, here is the negative.
In People there is a review of a book entitled The Mask of Motherhood by
Susan Maushart. A gem quoted from the book is - fess up staying home
with an infant is mind numbing, breast-feeding causes permenent
breast-droop (I was able to relate it to this list) and having kids
wreaks havoc with your sex life (forever).

We all have our own personal perspective on childbirth, nursing and
child raising, it doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong or vise
versa. It does bother me though when such negative and purely personal
commentary masquerades as a helpful, guidence parenting book.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY