From:
Jackie Kampp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:51:25 -0800
I personally loved the "boppie" pillow and will be using it again in about 7.5 months!  It allowed me to read to my older child and also eat!  A very important thing when you are constantly nursing!!  I was able to pull my baby in close to my chest (but I have to admit, I'm a DD-E in the immediate PP period ).  Could it be that the women who are small in size are the ones developing sore nipples because it is possible the "boppie" is not lifting the baby up high enough.....just a thought.

Jackie Kampp, RN, PHN, CLC