From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 10:38:22 -0400
Hi all. My computer has been down. : ( To the one who asked if it was ok to
share Lactnet postings with non Lactnet people...

It is ok, IF you have checked with the poster and gotten permission.

I guess that there was a question of someone on Lactnet sharing information
with formula manufacturers to further help THEIR cause/sales/advertising
campaign. This is what is appalling to me...that one of our members would
actually do that...I guess that there are people on here that are not
advocates of Breastfeeding in general, but are listening in with an ear to
the ground..to arm themselves against the assaults that will be launched by
any bf advocate worth his/her salt, especially in a hospital setting.

That is really crazy. Makes me want to delete all 1000 subscribers ,and make
every single one apply for subscription....

: /

Kathleen, who is giving it thought.

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader, co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html