From:
Roni Chastain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:59:21 EST

 (http://www.nursingbabies.com/slideshow.htm)

I'm  wondering if there have been
any new videos out over the last two years  that any of you have used and
liked?  I have some favorites from my  prior years of teaching, but would
like to inject something "fresh" if it  is out there.

hi,
i have prepared a breastfeeding slide show, available on cd or  dvd. it
received a good review in the latest journal of perinatal  education, as well as in
the journal of human lactation this past summer. it was  also shown at the
ILCA conference this year.
it is not an instructional tool but an educational tool,  showing the
normalcy of breastfeeding. it has some animal moms nursing as well  as a wide variety
of moms nursing. it also has twins and triplets as well as  toddlers. there
is some text too.
you can view it on my website.
please email me directly for ordering information, it is  very reasonable.
i also have a latch slide show, email if interested, and i can  send you the
link.
Roni M. Chastain, RN, LCCE, FACCE
Long Island, New York
_www.nursingbabies.com_ (http://www.customphotonotes.com/)