From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 01:07:35 -0400
Dear Fellow Lact-Netters -

I'm so pleased that Sarah Chaikin has come out of lurking mode and joined us
visually and vocally on Lact-Net.  Those of you that have not yet met Sarah
or are not familiar with her are in for a treat! Not only is Sarah LLL-NJ's
Area Professional Liaison (and a very talented one at that!) but she is just
one wonderful lady. Ready to help everyone and very caring to boot! Sarah is
also the talent and drive behind many of LLL-NJ's Continuing Education for
Health Professionals Conferences since their inception (I believe) seven
years ago! Many of us will continue to benefit from Sarah's wit and wisdom as
she expands her horizons to include us!

Warmly,
Sheila Angalet
LLL-Edison, NJ