Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 01:50:28 +0000
Deb,

It's kind of like this nurse rapped this mother and child.  She
willfully gave the child something that was against the mothers wishes.
This is unethical and if the newborn was an adult the nurse would be
fired and the hospital settling out of court in a multi million dollar
lawsuit.

I know rape is a strong word but I can't think of the more political
correct word.

Night nurses are the armpit of my existance,  and do most of the
supplementing on my patients.  Even with my own children I had to save
them from the bottle at 3am from the lazy no good night nusre

With  frustration

Dr Ben
P.S. Good night nurses I love and spoil because they allow me to sleep
soundly.