Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 19:35:27 -0500
Hi everyone.

I'm giving a noon talk to the residents this week and after I cover some
basics I want to explore some breastfeeding "crimes" and have the residents
be sherlock holmes and find the policy/procedure/event/order that caused
the crime.

What do you see as the most frequently committed breastfeeding "crimes"?

TIA
Gail
Gail Hertz, MD, IBCLC
Pediatric Resident
author of the little green breastfeeding book - disclaimer: owner of Pocket
Publications