From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:29:20 +0100
Connie Neuner posted on a baby who had been exposed to numerous commonly
known allergens in the first weeks of life, whose so-called doctor is
blaming breastmilk as the cause for the baby's symptoms of possible allergy.

I think we may be dealing here with another graduate of the Crackerjack
Medical School.  These people call themselves health professionals but
actually obtained their licenses in packages of a confection made of stale
popcorn and antique peanuts in a caramel varnish, popular at retro-food
events.

So I think the mother should be encouraged in a friendly way to find herself
a real doctor.  While it may be difficult, it will certainly be easier than
finding new breasts that produce low allergen milk.

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway, where I don't know of any doctors who would give such
tragically ignorant advice and I don't think it's because we don't have
Crackerjacks either