From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 23:54:05 -0700
>From:    "Patty Carlton, BSN, CLE" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ILCA conference
>
>Hi again,
> My husband and children will be at the confwerence with me. Are there any
>other dads and kids who might want to get together?
>
>                Looking forward to hearing from you,
>                       Patty Carlton RN,CLE, CLC-to-be

Hi Patty,

My husband and three sons (ages 7, 9, and 11)are going to ba at the Hyatt
with me.  Bill is an engineer whose last breastfeeding conference was a LLL
area conference in 1984.  He happily watches the kids that are too old to go
to sessions but has avoided all breastfeeding conferences since then.  I
think the pools and the thought of a vacation was too delicious to resist.
I think he might enjoy getting together with other husbands.  He mentions
occasionally that he wishes he got to spend as much time looking at breasts
as I do.  :-)

It might be good for him to be able to commiserate with other men in the
same situation. (Seriously he is a very supportive guy that has picked up a
lot of slack since I opened the store and started working 70 - 80 hours a week.)

All the BEST,
Linda