From:
Pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:49:39 -0400
Hi Netters,

After processing in my brain (that always is trouble) all your posts on
breast pump cleaning and then also trying hard to sit on my hands and not
respond to some of the posts, I have decided to ask some of you a favor.
You know how much I love doing surveys.   What I would appreciate, is those
of you that have written protocols or policies on cleaning the classic or
lactina electric breast pumps, whether you are in working in a hospital, in
a physicians office,  DME/pharmacy, or a rental station, can you please
mail me or fax me your information.  I would like to see at present, what
everyone is doing (or not doing).  Also, if you have handy your
"Breastmilk-Collection &  Storage Guidlines" you can send them too.  It has
been many years since I last did that U.S. survey.   I do feel it is
important that we have current guidelines that are easy, convenient, but
also protect our precious mothers and babies.  Thank-you all.  My address
and FAX is in the 1998 ILCA directory.  Those of you that do not have a
directory:  Pat Bull, 754 Raintree Dr. ,  Naperville, IL 60540 and FAX:
(630) 778-9798
"Tears are like rain.  They loosen up our soil so we can grow in different
directions."  by Virginia Casey.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela, Inc.
Naperville, IL - rainy, drury day, but cool