From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:44:59 -0500
Re: the recent conversation about speaking at
conferences that take money from formula companies,
I have just read a great book, Holding Corporations
Accountable: corporate conduct, international codes,
and citizen action" by Judith Richter.
It discusses the issue of corporate ethical behavior,
using the Code and the formula industry as a case study.
Fascinating book, well worth reading for those interested
in background and policy discussion of this issue.

It won't answer the question about speaking at conference
directly, but it will put the question in perspective.

I have no interest in this book, financial or otherwise,
except that I thought it was a good book and worth passing
on the info.
  Naomi Bar-Yam