From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 22:21:27 +1000
Judy Knopf

Hear hear.  I'm with you!  I'm sick of saying "breastfed babies get less
illnesses/allergies/etc, etc.  When in reality breastmilk should be
considered the norm and everything else compared to it.  In other words
"babies fed ABM will have more illnesses, will be less intelligent, etc."
No I haven't done a talk on that theme yet, but I'm getting up the courage
to one day.  Would love an outline of your talk when you've finished it and
wish you all the best - I'm sure it will go over really well, just getting
people to look at it from a different perspective.
BTW What's the crutch/wheelchair analogy?

Denise Fisher - nearly melted away after a week of the hottest weather
Brisbane, Australia has had for a very long time, and watching a beaut storm
forming away to the south - no computer tonight!