From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:16:17 -0500
Chris, re: your ppd + Reglan pt.-

I don't think she still needs Reglan. Unless I'm getting the chronology
wrong, she asked for the Reglan around 2 wks. pp., and now she's like 10
wks, right? So why would she still be taking the Reglan? And yes, in a woman
that's already dealing with depression I wouldn't go with the Reglan anyway,
because I really have seen it contribute big-time to major depression.

Sounds like she mostly needs lots of good old TLC to me - lots easier said
than done, isn't it?

Cathy Bargar, RN, IBCLC