From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:26:20 -0500
"Breast is best.   If you are one of the lucky mothers who are not suffering
from stress or sleep deprivation and are producing enough milk, then
breastfeeding is ideal for you."

I just checked out Kathy Kendall-Tackett's preliminary results from her
mother/infant sleep study. Surprise - 28.7% mothers who are exclusively
breastfeeding rated their energy as excellent or very good, versus 19.4% for
formula feeders and 19.1% of mixed feeders.
More info from the study (which I missed because I always have a hard time
opening these newsletters!) is on pages 3-5 of the newsletter, which you can
find in

http://www.ibreastfeeding.com/February%20Newsletter.pdf

Dawn Kersula MA, RN, IBCLC, FACCE in Vermont