From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 02:04:03 -0500
         Here's my question, how can I get printed proof of the recent FDA
approval of diflucan for neonates so we can get better tx for mum's with
resistant nipple, breast or ductal yeast?  What would be a theraputic
protocol for deeper tissue yeast ? How much, for how long, to get adequate
tissue penetration for resolution of symptoms ? How frequent are serious
side effects noted in adults or kids?
        I have had two moms recently that have suffered for weeks months
with under diagnosed, but obvious thrush sx who go to the wrong practice
for getting tx (for something you can't prove exists, and which has no
accepted standard of care because it's so rarely validated ?) "Just get a
life..quit or live with it !
        If I can get something anything in print they might listen....sigh

I also need a protocol that has a proven track record for reglan to bump up
lactation some nicu's use it "like candy , but no-body will share their
experiences  in print. Same questions; how much ? how  long? tapering ?
what has been re-lactation protocols done so far as incidence of serious
side effects ie hepatic, neuroleptic etc ? any precautions as far as
candidacy ? except hx of depression ?