From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 06:09:04 -0400
Good morning all. I need help for a friend in Wellington New Zealand. I am
doing my best via email, but hands on help would be most welcome from an
experienced helper.

Do we have anyone who can help in Wellington?

Thanks! Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC
Independent consultant:
Lactation Resources of Vermont, Medela, Inc. Listowner Lactnet listserv

Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or