From:
Stephanie Stavish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 20:57:13 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am a doctor of nursing practice (DNP) student and currently working on my project.  I am interested in the experiences of working breastfeeding mothers in their workplace and what effects their decisions to continue or stop breastfeeding.  Many hours of literature searches are not turning up many surveys that are usable for a small sample of mothers.  Does anyone have or know of reliable tools or surveys focused on working moms?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Stephanie Stavish, FNP-BC, LC (awaiting IBCLC results in October!)