Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:49:33 EST
I've checked the archives under Hepatitis A vacines/boosters  and it's coming
up empty.    Need to know if it is safe for a mother of an 8 week old, 15
pound
baby to get her booster vacine for Hepatitis A.   (Got first one last year
prior to
pregnancy)

Is this safe?   I know a mom can nurse if she has Hep A.

Barbara Petzoldt,  LLLL,  Wic Peer Couns.
Fenton MO