From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:33:25 -0800
Baby's hand was up by face during delivery. Midwife had to do an episiotomy.  Baby has a bruise on the top of her head as well, the tongue is also short, high palate but since her nipple and breasts are perfect I feel that they will compensate for what is lacking in the baby. I didn't investigate any further except the does baby bite and I did massage the baby in hopes it will relax baby's gripe with the nipple. It did help.