From:
Leslie Klug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:12:04 -0600
Hi!  My name is Leslie Klug and I am a LLL Leader in Lake Jackson, Texas.  I
subscribed to the Lactnet list a couple of weeks ago and got so swamped in
LLLOL and Lactnet digests that I had to unsubscribe.

A leader with our AM group asked me to post a question and I hope you can
help us, even though I am not currently on the list.  A mom called her
asking about the amount of acetaminophen that can pass through breastmilk.
Her concern was: since babies have such small amounts of it in their own
doses, if mom takes several adult-size doses during a day's time, can it
compound in the baby's liver?  Is their any info. anywhere regarding exactly
how much passes through the breastmilk?  The leader read to her everything
she had; BAB, WAB, Ruth Lawrence.

If you have any info. or know of any references, please e-mail me privately
and I'll post an edited version of all the responses.

Thank You so very much!!

Leslie Klug