From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 11:57:22 -0400
I have a hypothetical question for you all.

We are considering making LACTNET Tshirts available to members of Lactnet.
In order to do this, we would need PREPAID orders...and would need 36 people
who are interested in order to get a good price.

The T Shirts will be 100 % cotton, either XL or XXL in size..and will be
WHITE with a Blue and Green Logo on the front and back. Logo is a GLOBE
(featuring the North American continent..sorry...all you AUSSIES!! :
)...this is the only world icon we had in our computer...and my husband is a
sweetie to do this part...!) with a banner across it that says LATCH ON TO
LACTNET!  ON the back are the words ARE YOU ON LACTNET?

Anyone who wants a shirt should me either through this list or email
privately SOON.  We will judge the number of orders and see if it is worth
doing this. ICLA attendees will have their shirts available there in
Arizona. All other shirts could be mailed to people.

COST will be between $12 and $15 dollars per shirt.

Looking forward to a response QUICKLY. IF we do a shirt order, there will
only be one order done. All orders must be prepaid, and no orders will be
filled after the fact....Anyone want a Tshirt?????

Kathleen B.

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill