From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:37:46 -0500
 Great post, Liz!
I am so sad that folks think becoming an RN is part of the process of becoming an IBCLC. We medicalize this profession more and more every day and we do no service to ourselves or the families we care for when we undermine the value of our own work in this way.

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC