From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 23:02:39 +0100
I was pretty convinced by the explanation posted that it was the loss of
the oxytocin that likely causes it, not the arrival of it.  I've
certainly burst into tears like this after... the other method of
getting a good oxytocin release....  so I vote for it being the
withdrawal/dip from the oxytocin hit.   As the oxytocin leaves, it
leaves a vacuum of negative feeling in its wake.

Meant to say so at the time the explanation was posted.

Wonder what would happen if the women used an oxytocin spray as it hit?
Would it get worse, or better....?

Morgan Gallagher