From:
Gary & Patricia Keeling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:19:42 -0500
I went looking through some great resources from some courses I did while
studying for THE exam.  While working on Breast Ed's course #8 we were
learning about "drugs" (either pharmaceutical or herbal).  One of the web
sites that I visited dealt a great deal with herbals.  It gave LOTS of
information about them.
www.uspharmacist.com/NewLook/DisplayArticle.cfm?item_num=581

I hope this information is helpful

Patricia Roppel-Keeling